March 22 – 25, 2018
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Pioneer Woman Mercantile, General Store, Deli and Bakery – We all need something new for our kitchen, right?!
- Frank Phillips Mansion Tour
- Experience the Chihuly Magic in Light glass exhibit along with other delightful art at the Oklahoma City Art Museum.
- Bricktown shopping, restaurants, and maybe a canal ride on a water taxi or visit the Banjo museum.
- Magnolia Market at the Silos has something for everyone!
- Get inspired at the Magnolia Seed and Supply, just in time for your springtime planting.
- Silos Baking Company offers a vast selection of tasty bakery treats.
- Dr. Pepper Museum – 10, 2 & 4!
Grab your Mother, sisters, girlfriends, or anyone else who would love to experience the latest and greatest As Seen on TV. Pioneer Woman and Magnolia waits for you to sample the delicious options and shop til you drop! We will throw a little art in the mix and get those creative ideas moving!
Trip Protection: $90/pp – Double & Triple, $90/pp – Single
Deposit: $50/pp due at time of booking
Final Payment Due: February 5, 2018
Day 1, Thursday, March 22
Our first day, we will venture to Pawhuska, Oklahoma to indulge in the Pioneer Woman restaurant and Mercantile. Shopping and dining at its best. We will also tour the Frank Phillips Mansion (think Phillips 66 gasoline) and feel like an oil tycoon for the day! (D)
Day 2, Friday, March 23
Our journey will take us to Oklahoma City to visit the Oklahoma City Art Museum and see the beautiful Chihuly Magic in Light exhibit. Breathtaking beauty for any art lover. Bricktown calls our name that evening with additional shopping and fine eateries. You may want to take a water taxi ride after dinner. Our hotel will be located in the Bricktown area so you have easy walking and lots of choices in Bricktown. (B,L)
Day 3, Saturday, March 24
Our next adventure takes us to Magnolia Market at the Silos in Waco, Texas! Food trucks, the Silo bakery and shopping for the DIY enthusiast. We may even find a Fixer Upper or two! Did you know Dr. Pepper began in Waco? I’m a Pepper - you’re a Pepper – Be a Pepper too! (B, D)
Day 4, Sunday, March 25
We begin our day seeing a few more sights in Waco, before heading back home to Springfield, MO. We will have a farewell lunch and begin planning all of our DIY projects we want to accomplish! (B,L)